SLX 2.13% $5.05 silex systems limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Booklet, page-15

1. 20,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Well isn't hindsight a great thing?

Some of the stuff they were looking at back then like Chronolic and CPV were well before their time, they will be leaders in their own right when the need comes for them!
    Not that SLX shareholders will see any of that, time changes a lot of things, for instance flat panel solar cells were much dearer back then and they weren't that efficient either compared to what Spectrolabs had the price of them was also much dearer, but when everything is taken into consideration CPV may fall into favor again, because they don't use up heaps of land and they won't need new grid structure either to cart their power over long distances, which as you would know is lossy, when the supply is a long way away from where the power is required.
    CPV can be placed much closer to where the power is needed, then there is Hydrogen production to consider as well, they say flat panel will do that by using off peak power for hydrogen production for use in generators at night to produce electricity, well CPV can do that too without having the problem of losing power which is a long way from where it is required and CPV can also use the excess heat from the intense heat produced by concentrating the sun as well, onto the CPV cells, without cutting power production as well, making it more efficient, and in say 25 years time when all the flat panels will start to die and need replacing they wont compare to the costs of having to replace a new CPV solar block of cells either or take nearly as long either and these CPV cells are getting more efficient by the day, same as flat panel cells have, but the effects are multiplied many times, besides, production of CPV cells will cost less as volume production steps in, in a similar fashion to how the price of flat panel solar cells did.

SLX had a lot of competitors in the early days too by other looking to use laser enrichment, he stuck to his guns on that one, and it has almost paid off, I think he knows that he is best placed to use a CEO for commercialization and GLE have done that, I personally think MG has done a good job under the circumstances that kept changing the goal posts.
    Shareholders always want more, it will come in time "I BELIEVE"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.