BSX 11.4% 3.9¢ blackstone minerals limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Booklet, page-22

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Well played Masonhc.
    I'd like to believe Scotty has been upfront with 'minimal dilution' while still wearing the MD's hat for a company that he wants to go far and needs cash to get there.
    The timing looked odd from some angles but we are rarely in the know of how plans are playing out. Sometimes it's better to be preemptive rather than responsive.
    The cash has been earmarked for specific causes but I wonder how binding that is. Pre-orders for longer lead time components for Phase II plant & site (Everything seems to have lead times blown out for components these days) or maybe Chim Van may need a little extra $$ that Scott had previously hadn't factored in but seemed irresistible.
    Chim Van has historical rock chips showing Nickel and I'm sure the Geo's are becoming quite familiar with the local aspects. Wouldn't want to miss out on that one if/when it becomes available. It would be an 'order of magnitude' game changer for concentrator/mine life with its EM signature.
    Either way, a floor of 58c is something that we wouldn't have argued with 2 weeks prior and if you're willing to invest in Blackstone through natural SP cycling then you probably wont imagine it remaining there once the CR has rinsed through.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $20.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 3.9¢ $15.22K 348.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63569 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 2830 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.