VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Booklet, page-82

1. 2,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 841
    Bought in at average of 10c for 230 k shares months ago , still holding , yesterday took another roughly 600k shares at 3.8c ,
    After being an early investor in CHN for 50 k and at average of 15c and still holding most of my pot , well you have to say luck is a fortune. When I bought into CHN I had a good a vibe and went from 10 k initial investment to 50 k over 6 months, the rest is history, but it certainly does take intestinal fortitude to go against conventional wisdom and hold when alI the PRO'S say sell when an explorer hits 1 billion on the back of a big discovery,many did.
    With VMS, we need to look at the longer-term big picture, huge potential,in an investment market sour on resources stocks.The TIDE will turn and with that tide all grounded ships will rise. Some like VMS may rise above all others .
    We at the moment are blessed to be in at the basement level in what many mining sector GURUS say is the lowest price base in history, when you compare mining stocks to all other assets and the fiat currency base. With precious metals stocks, the mean average share of all investments is 1.5 to 2 %, at the moment total investments in this sector is .5%. As RICK RULE says ,we don't need a runaway freight train rise in the precious metals sector ,we just need to revert back to the mean average, that in it self would cause most resources stocks to become multi baggers from this low point.
    At the moment we are investing in explorers with great resources for sub 5c and I have invested in to quite a few producers with dividends of upto 5% and P E RATIOS lower than 8. What more can we possibly wish for, soon when this sector finally loosens its shackles and speeds on, paying JACK &JILL 10c per share to wonder into the out back with bucket and shovel in hand to look for GOLD will seem like a bargain as history has shown.
    MINING STOCKS INVESTMENT IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED ,BUT IF YOU LEARN THE CYCLES OF THE FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS WORLD , THAN YOU WOULD KNOW THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE TO BE THAN THIS SECTOR RIGHT NOW.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $26.78K 1.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 996833 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 3344710 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 1614859
Last updated 15.26pm 15/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.