3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

I don't think anyone can argue too much with the negative...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I don't think anyone can argue too much with the negative comments about the performance of this Stock in recent times. The optimist in me wants to think that they will have learnt from the mistakes they've made in regards to running the company as well as marketing the product and deploying it to customers etc.

I don't think we're over the worst of the macro issues unfortunately but once that resolves I think our target customers will be much more willing to spend some capex on a product like this or continue a contract. I work for a large engineering company and we have been actively cutting back on costs for the last 12 months but hopefully we are past the worst of it now.

I understand people being nervous about spending anymore coin on this company. I'm the same. Each to their own but for me not participating in the SPP is a bit self-defeating if you hold, still believe in the technology and have some funds. Buying on-market does not help the company but sure it saves you a few cents p/s. Participating in the SPP provides funds to directly support the company and potentially will make all the difference. It was good to see support for the Placement, I just wish they had been a bit more ambitious and raised more.

Opinion only. Not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $13.30K 355.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 261416 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 913511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 51047
Last updated 14.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.