ADG 0.00% 0.4¢ adelong gold limited

just to add to this... last year when I posted this photo I got...

1. 7,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2183
    just to add to this...

last year when I posted this photo I got ridiculed just like I have this time.... all good I went in and further researched, I am happy to take as many as I can in the raise and SPP then sit and wait to see what eventuates. I believe the appointment of new MD and other changes in management was long overdue and needed, I will not say too much on this ....I will reserve my judgement on Ian Holland until I meet him hopefully at the site visit. I have researched his past and read the comments on him, so at present for me!! he needs to prove himself here, the wages and the reason for his appointment.

I would really like to see cosmo back in the mix here for according to our local Midastouch there is more gold out there, but one step at a time, need the $$$, permits and plant changes done asap for us to get into production ASAP...

I believe we have more than enough gold resource at present to get real value here on SP, just need it in gold bars and not buried in dirt in the surrounding hills... very curious to see the forward plans from here.

Just for the record I walk around the whole entrance and storage areas, there was just so many of these rocks everywhere....I was totally amazed, at first I thought have they planted these rocks right near entrance for us to find, but no....I went purposely around everywhere and just kept finding rocks similar to that photo I posted...so yes I am looking forward to finally see some action here as I have held ADG for 3 years...

I believe it is coming , just my opinion

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6083/6083648-09181cb4ec6ca4e9b1d0a6c4a021f5b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.522M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $400 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 24334428 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9521246 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 63060
Last updated 11.21am 30/04/2024 ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.