CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Getting the equity portion raised and in the bank is generally...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Getting the equity portion raised and in the bank is generally one of the conditions for final closure of the debt package.

You could however argue that if DR had not spent / committed to spend what he has on other acquisitions he would not have needed to raise so much.

There were a lot of announcements ahead of the halt which were, with hind sight, clearly an attempt to get the SP up so the raise could have been done at a higher level - did not work though, the market just shrugged and said so what. That is the nature of the game. Sometimes you win sometimes you don't. We have not lost as it is now all systems go for first pour - gold companies that never produce gold are worth nothing in the long run.

PS I hold CAI through the KRS demerger. Recently set up a new HC account as I could not remember my log in from years ago. I have all the exposure to CAI I want (It is a significant portion of my overall portfolio which is in turn highly exposed to Gold already, so not taking part in SPP hence my hold sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.