CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    timjames109

I don't have any argument with the substance of your comments regarding placement shares.

Yes, I also have the utmost loathing for the Placement flippers and the manipulators, spivs, urgers etc who inhabit the flipping and trading world. Just as I detest some HC dwellers who behave despicably with their sometimes vile, incoherent and/or unhinged posts. I put the whole lot in the same sorry category.

But none of that really deals with the issue raised by fastbuck's post. Which is: whether it is in the coy's best interests for an existing S/H to participate in a SPP or buy - cheaper - on-market instead.

A coy can't explore and develop and acquire cashflow if its shares only churn between sellers/flippers and buyers. That just puts $$ in flippers'/sellers' pockets. My view has always been that, as much as SHs might hate CRs, they are necessary; and unless SHs put their hands in the wallets and get $$ into the coy's treasury (as opposed to the piggy bank of a selling flipper) it might be stymied/hindered in its development.

Whether or not this particular CR is necessary right now is a completely different matter.

You said: "KSN don't need cash for awhile"

The Offer document states the purpose is to pay for Mineral Hills. I understand that there is a binding agreement in place requiring KSN to pay up to A$22.7M in cash, shares and deferred payments plus a 2% NSR royalty on production:
    Upfront Consideration:
    • US$1m cash (A$1.3m)
    • US$8m equity (A$10.7m)
    Deferred Consideration:
    • US$1.5m (A$2.0m) cash payment on 15,000oz gold production
    • US$2.0m (A$2.7m) cash payment on 22,500oz gold production
    • US$3.5m (A$4.7m) cash payment on 30,000oz gold production
    • US$1.0m (A$1.3m) cash payment on earlier of 37,500oz gold
    production or 31 December 2023
    • A 2% NSR over future mine production from the project

Given that KSN had $7.5M in cash a couple of months ago, how else can we pay if not through a CR?

We can also look forward to production in the near term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $60.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $27.91K 329.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 122708 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.