DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Document, page-44

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Who know;s what goes on with these single share sales?
    I personally look at it as a buy signal.
    I have been taking advantage of the past few weeks pullback to the CR price as a buying opp.
    I have finally reached my goal of 2% of DRE shares currently on offer, actually I overshot and ended up with 2.16% of the shares in DRE.

We will see if I have good timing or not over the coming weeks and months.
    My average overall is a little over todays price 1.81cents , after buying 10 million last year at 2,8 cents, I am happy to be averaging down to where I am.

Plenty of news flow over the coming weeks.

Ongoing and Upcoming Work Programs at Illaara
    Completed: Regional target generation work using ultrafine soil sampling across all Newmont
    anomalies and the eastern and western VMS horizons – Awaiting Assays.
    Completed: Detailed magnetics survey over the Lawrence’s and Metzke’s Corridors.
    Commenced: Mapping and magnetic interpretation of the ~10km long Lawrence’s Corridor.
    Commenced: RC drilling at Black Oak, Bald Hill, Metzke’s Find and Longmore’s Find – Awaiting
    Assays.
    Commenced: Sub Audio Magnetic survey at Metzke’s Find.
    Commenced: RC drilling at newly defined targets within the Lawrence’s Corridor.
    UPCOMING NEWSFLOW
    March: Completion of magnetics survey and drill plan within the Lawrence’s Corridor
    March: RC drilling at Lawrence’s Corridor
    March: Results from gold and VMS target generation work using regional soils across Illaara
    March to May: Results from RC drilling at Illaara (Black Oak, Bald Hill, Lawrence’s Corridor, Metzke’s
    Find, Longmore’s Find)
    April: Recommencement of exploration at Tarraji-Yampi with three FLEM surveys at Orion Ni-Cu-PGE
    Target
    April to May: Commencement of target definition and generation at work at Mangaroon Ni-Cu-PGE
    & Au Project
    April/May: Results of three FLEM surveys over the Orion Ni-Cu-PGE target at Tarraji-Yampi
    May/June: Commence diamond drilling at Texas Ni-Cu-PGE target at Tarraji-Yampi
    May/June: Results from target definition and generation work at Mangaroon Ni-Cu-PGE & Au Project
    June: Commence RC drilling at Orion Ni-Cu-PGE, Fuso and Paul’s Find Cu-Au and Chianti-Rufina VMS
    targets
    July/August: Results of drilling at Tarraji-Yampi (Texas and Orion Ni-Cu-PGE, Fuso and Paul’s Find CuAu
    and Chianti-Rufina VMS targets).

Almost too much to mention???

Good Luck to all holders
    Good Luck to Dean and the crew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $77.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.