ALC 0.00% 7.3¢ alcidion group limited

@Alf Tupper That would be assuming no scale back but my guess is...

1. 2,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    @Alf Tupper
    That would be assuming no scale back but my guess is that there will be massive scale back on this one. You only need 83 shareholders to apply for the full $30K to reach the 2.5M target. If they stick to their plan of raising $2.5M, the dilutionary effect is less than 1%. So.... I expect they will end up accepting somewhat more than the $2.5M but they will still need to put a cap on it which I would guess may be double what they originally wanted. Allowing for roughly 50% of shareholders who don't apply for any SPP shares that gives an indication that post scaleback, shareholders might get an amount of shares equivalent to 4% of their current holding. I.e. you need to have 2.3M shares to get your full allocation of $30K, if you had 1M shares you will get roughly a half. If they make the call that small shareholders will get some minimum subscription (say $1000) then the scale back for larger holdings becomes even more. Really looks to me like whoever put the numbers together on this one will end up with egg on their face. All IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.