PEK 0.00% 19.5¢ peak rare earths limited

re: Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Letter - D... I just rang the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Letter - D... I just rang the company and had the good fortune to talk to Dave Hammond. He assured me that the options for the SPP will be allotted without further need for any application, which would be pretty hard for most to do by tomorrow anyway, with no application form attached to the prospectus, and so little time available to do so. Apparently there is somewhere in the prospectus today that says as such, but I didn't see that myself from my reading of it. Anyway, I'll take his assurance that we will get the options for each share we are allocated in the SPP automatically. He also said that the SPP was only slightly undersubscribed by late Friday, so a small rush of applications at the end of the day may well bring this up to around fully subscribed. So it seems we may get all the shares and options we applied for.

It was the first chance I had to talk to Dave, and he was great to talk with, very approachable. I mainly just wanted to give my congratulations to him on the great results of the Ngualla project from the geological side of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $22.02K 112.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18735 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 34642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.