CAN 4.55% 6.9¢ cann group limited

As a long term $3.00 sucker, I am contemplating doing something...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As a long term $3.00 sucker, I am contemplating doing something I've never done before. (note I am not seeking advice)

Previously I have always bailed out of the dogs, and gained the mental health wellbeing from not having the sh!t result thrust in my face every time I look

As a result of covid lockdowns and not being able to do anything, my spare cash has blossomed such that I am thinking I might throw another $3k at this one, to drop the average cost to a level that might be achieved in the near future; certainly faster than it will get to $3 again.

Of course, the ASX scene is and has always been a happy hunting ground for the Company Director's Club to promise the earth and deliver only their own lifestyles using shareholder's money. Sometimes they look like they're achieving something other than lower share price as a result of ever more dilution.

As for the deputy chairman buying $750,000 on market - well, you have to have been earning big bucks somewhere to have that much after tax savings lying around. According to the Largest Holders list, he and his wife own them, not even their SMSF is mentioned, which seems very weird to me. Almost as if they don't expect to have to pay CGT any time soon.......

As a matter of interest, I had a customer who paid his invoices via MYOB bank feed to the NAB. Someone hacked into MYOB and changed bank details for several customers, and subsequently a large sum of money vanished via NAB. Here's the issue - every bank I know of, when processing payments to a new BSB/Account, will call for authorisation from the payer. NAB does not - they just send it into oblivion without a care in the world. It appears that this is exactly what happened to this ASX listed company - a payment of $3 million was hijacked and NAB processed it anyway. Yes, yes, more care should have been taken by accounts payable in the first place, BUT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.