CAN 0.00% 3.0¢ cann group limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan - offer opens, page-41

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Some great discussion here on the share price;
    everyone got excited in 2018-2020, thinking that cannibas product will just magically appear on shelves.
    Peter has done a good job of communicating that everyone got trigger happy when the ASX saw multiple cannibas companies list and what happened in Canada with the supply issue had a drastic impact on markets here.. we see a correction happening right now. The result of this SPP will be a good indication. I do think though that we can all become victim to thinking too much when it comes to this industry - there are so many factors outside the control of a company that impacts its operations.
    I bought solid units at 0.29, I would have never paid anything greater than $1 (those that did were victim to the hype). I haven’t decided to get more with the SPP simply as I don’t have the cash right now. If I did, I’d max out at the $30k as prescribed.
    The average cannibas investor does not understand the TGA protocols, the average investor does not understand how uneducated the wider Australian population is when it comes to investing in cannibas stock.

If CANN fail to deliver on a first mover for the S3 OTC, then I can happily say that I have been failed by management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $26.91K 867.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1491422 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 56959 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.