BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer, page-24

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I think our problems are a lot bigger than easy conspiracy theories, but it's important to state them in case.
    Really, how did we ever think we could go up against chip companies that are so huge?
    Yes, it was worth a try to go IP-Only but it failed.
    Arm's clients are Apple etc. Why did we think we could bust our way into their cosy deal?
    NVIDIA is in all the children's gaming computers, why would they need an Akida chip as well?
    Doesn't it all come down to the fact that there is no in-your-face solution to what people want?
    I see Samsung fridges can now scan your food as you put it in. Big deal.
    Neuromorphic is great with event cameras. You seen the price of those?
    I remember when apple brought out the first mac. It started with a smile and children loved it. Maybe we need SNN capability right in there at the OS level.
    We just don't have a killer ap, a must have, a "you're in living hell without this" thing.
    Children want to give away their privacy, hopefully get lucky, or famous, same thing.
    In short we are a flawed species, selling into a flawed market place already dominated by mega companies. What were we thinking?

Without prospects we need to pay the key people. A lot. Imagine if Sean left, saying "sorry, but akida has no prospects".

TBH, we dreampt the dream of having a pure AI play, and only now are we waking up.
    If the capital raise was for a JV, I'd be ecstatic. But we couldn't find one willing ecosystem partner.
    Why is our only success story based on a tiny company and a satelite that went AWOL?

TBH our only hope is AIRBUS' space race with NASA.

FFS Brainchip. Please get on board the Frontgrade-Gaisler thing and dump all the timewasters.
    Give yourself a target that you can achieve, and announce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.