SYA 3.85% 2.5¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Opens, page-106

1. 1,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1362
    Every Tom, dick and Harry knows what happens with most CR, I.e share price generally retracted back. But not many dicks know why or why not! We also have some dicks on the forum claiming a SP price retraction of 15% on Friday, based on what? The Nasdaq? Sayona is extremely undervalued based on its achievements thus far. We should be sitting comfortably circa @15c after the NAL acquisition. I would not be surprised if SP will be @ 21c after NVX result. A 40% gained at a current TRUE value of Sayona (15c).
    So for those claiming SP to retract back to 7.5c is absolutely absurd or stupidity, considering it’s a sneeze of [email protected] = 67millions shares. The last two days trade volume should give a good indication of what the market thinks.
    Final thought to those who can’t do math or read or can’t be bother to do some research. Google how much it will cost to build a mine in today’s value and it would come up with something like $1billion, yes it’s a capital “B”. Sayona current MC is $585 million. Not to mention all the benefits of having a working mine.
    So @Verplak85 why are you wasting your time justifying to people who know nothing or little about the company they invest in. Or hoping to ride the mining trend praying to make a quick buck, and panic when sp goes south.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $628.0K 24.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 6637622 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2128940 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.