XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

Thanks for your insight. I guess it’s clear that I’m an optimist...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Thanks for your insight. I guess it’s clear that I’m an optimist and you are a pessimist. I would urge you to look again at where our tenement is and really tell me that xtc has got nothing going for it. I certainly don’t agree with that. I do agree, the risk is still high, but so is the potential reward.

Stating that investment houses investing probably upward of $5million in a mine startup is bad news, nah. Yes these guys play, but they also know how to make money. They have the resources to do research and won’t throw that kind of money at a no hope venture. There is absolutely no proof that the cr will fall short. I really can’t see what makes you think that it would. You said this a few times now and it’s unsubstantiated.

in terms of the delays, most miners have had big delays in recent years. I can only think of a couple that kept to their timeline, Sya being one and cxo is doing well with that too. Others, pretty much all the ones I invested in have delays. It’s common. Please do tell me what other junior miners haven’t had delays. It’s industry wide. Yes, it’s not ideal and we all would have preferred it not to happen but I don’t see it as a deal breaker. They should have factored that in, but lets face it, we dont know the daily running of the company and office. Things often takes longer than anticipated. It is after all reflected in the Sp movement over the last few months.

I’m not trying to argue with you and I understand your point of view, but early investing is risky, hence the potential big rewards, as with late investing the rewards are subdued. We have different approaches but saying that I paint a tainted picture to others isn’t fair. I could say the same about you... Each to their own.

Happy newyear everyone. Or if you are a pessimist, a not quite as horrible a year as 2022. Lol. May 2023 be good to us and the lithium industry in general

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.