CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

I have been a shareholder since day one of this company but am...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I have been a shareholder since day one of this company but am disgusted at the latest capital raising.
    Management announced a C.R. of 1 million with Pattersons as underwriters...easy to achieve as you only need 67 shareholders to subscribe to the maximum and you have raised your required capital. I did not participate initially as I was happy with my allocation and not too worried about dilution at $1 mill. I had purchased again last year to support the company when the shares were being dumped. I have participated in every capital raising since day 1 except for this one.
    When management extended the closing date I became suspicious about their true intentions and so purchased but too late.
    I don't think any shareholders should be happy with a company that makes an announcement to raise 1 million and then extends the closing date and raises 3.75 mill!!!!
    The DILUTION is huge and I am sure that the Pattersons clients will dump the shares after taking a small profit.
    In summary this has been a very dishonest capital raising and management in the past have withheld information but this is the first time that they have mislead and deceived us. I think this is a matter for the ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.