IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

It seem there are expert people on here able to understand if...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    It seem there are expert people on here able to understand if the CR has devalued or not IVZ sp.
    Its strange....because actually nobody can say for sure if the CR has devalued or not the sp, from a starting point of say now 14.5c.
    Please let me explain what has happened with CR, and please correct me if I am missing something.
    For start I say nobody knows if CR devalue or not the sp because, nobody know how many will exercise the right issue at 20c.
    But assuming that the RI will be exercised in full then actually the CR was done at 16c.
    About the valuing or not a sp obviously it depends at what price sp is, when the CR is done.
    IVZ sp dropped 2/3c when the CR was announced, not because the CR devalued the sp, but simply because some people in profit sold to buy back at lower price.
    So lots of ifs and buts...and surely extra $2.7 millions are a drop in the ocean and wont affect the sp at any price they are issued.
    Moreover if you believe that the asset IVZ holds is valued in the $billions, you can imagine $2.7 how are going to affect the sp.
    IMO this is very good new although I was hoping for more, is always good to have extra cash in the pocket.
    Possibly this is just enough to complete MK-2 but I am still (hope) of the opinion that they will farm out once we find oil.....
    Right CR issue is out now.......bring on core analyses data, sp is heading north big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.