IVZ 1.14% 8.7¢ invictus energy ltd

If you're genuinely worried about your investment I suggest...

1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    If you're genuinely worried about your investment I suggest spending a few hours re-reading all of the MK1 results announcements and listening to the accompanying webinars, then you'll have a better understanding of where the challenges in drilling occured and whom was at fault, balancing that against the challenges of drilling in a frontier basin. You could also add an extra hour or two having a look at previous success stories to see how many wells are required to unlock a new basin. Or whatever it's your life to live, spend 30 mins arguing with Bretto instead and hold onto your anxiety.

If you're suggesting management is incompetent or untrustworthy then you should just sell and move on, holding stock when you don't trust management is very stressful indeed,

Personally I feel very comfortable going into MK2, Scott isn't perfect by a mile and has admitted to his various mistakes along the way as I've observed. I'm happy to see he's strengthened his team and has experience directors around him now. All in all to take IVZ into drilling MK1 in such a relatively short space of time, to have the working relationship he has with Zim government (PDPA) and to have developed the REDD+ carbon offset project is quite an achievement indeed. With the lessons learned, a stronger corporate team and with luck a better drilling services team I'm anticipating a great result at MK2, a view which seems to be shared by the company.

Good luck, and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $496.7K 5.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.