IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Thank you Auser finally someone able to write in English and...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Thank you Auser finally someone able to write in English and able to put together a constructive reply/comment, to my original (scandalous) post on Scott M.
    ===========================
    But Scott wasn't too concerned about it, which I was happy with.
    This is way i am worried, by the sound of it now it appear all problems with MK-1 were someone else mistakes....
    No worry mate we now have A$35 Million, CR done with 3 rounds and it tuck almost 3 moths.....what achievement.
    Really hope MK-2 is not going to be another trial and error story....
    =====================
    So to explain a bit more my post, I have been reading the great update from recent investors meeting posted by adamjt89, thank you.
    I appeared that now Scott when talking about MK-1 is giving most if not all the responsibility to other, when actually just after MK-1. his tone was much more apologetic.
    I am trying to understand which one is the real Scott, if the one that was saying sorry guy if I have fupup, or today one that is only pointing fingers...Maybe the new re-found excitement for MK-2 has erase all the wrong decisions made in MK-1.
    When I say wrong decisions I also mean, not double checking things, failing to have the right tools on site,
    I know ....I know, people can always say, well if he did that with MK-1 it would have cost more money, but the fact is that MK-1 was not a very well planned drill, and possibly overambitious for a wildcat.
    Saying that I am sure much of the responsibility for MK-1 failure was because of Baker..
    I understand most on here find it difficult to see some negative or criticise, the fundamentals in which they are invested, as if what they are going to post will change the course of destiny. Ridiculous.
    If there is oil and gas down there, is not what you post that change that, loosen up and try to be real please.
    And what about the CR? What a joke! Completely wrongly timed and again done without any planning.
    Giving options for free? Really? Share issued at 12c....FFS couldn't be done at any lower.....
    Can you imagine if there wasn't billion of BOO in the Cabora Bassa Basin at what price was going to be?
    3 stages and almost 3 moths having to talk about rising money, when apparently there are lots of sophisticated and Private investors willing to put cash on the table? This is not the way to rise money.
    You ask me why am I invested? I thing we will retrieve oil and gas sample, but give me my money back and I will be out in a flash...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.