OAK 0.00% 6.2¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Result, page-132

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Long time follower of all things Tech, and will no doubt get labeled an insider being my first post but gotta pop my cherry at some stage. I struggle to understand how the massive PUMP up to 11c and then the fall back to these levels is entirely the companies fault. They released analysis stating no real revenue until 18' yet people disregarded that because apparently they knew better. The run up was built on hype, hype of shareholders and groups getting ahead of themselves. Putting the horse before the cart type.
    The reality is, deals HAVE been signed, products are on their way and this stock is in a lot better position than it was 12 months ago.
    As for my thoughts on the management, whilst i don't think they have been very good at shareholder engagement in the past, i believe they are working in the best interest of the shareholders. because they are the largest holders of this stock so they set to benefit from it the most. I cant get my head around some of the nonsense posted up here about the apparent gravy train and nepotism that goes on towards management. Why anyone would deliberately destroy a stock they are a majority Shareholder of is beyond me, i don't know, maybe i'm just naive.
    I think you have to take the risk, raise the unpopular capital, dilute the base a bit but all for the common objective which is to get the company into a better position down the road. It is a risk, but so is buying into the hype of the heard hoping for overnight rich's. It is a SPEC stock at the end of the day.
    Now i have that off my chest, i hope for everyone to be successful from this, as a LT FA holder, my desires and objectives are going to be different from a ST or DT working off them funny looking pieces of Mr Squiggle artwork but each to their own.
    Only invest what you can afford to loose, so you can save yourself the embarrassment of "doing your arse"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.