CGP 6.78% 6.3¢ consegna group limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Results & Private Placem, page-17

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    re: Ann: Share Purchase Plan Results & Privat... Hi Samson,
    Obviously if we have too many days like yesterday where the market as a whole fell 120 points it's not going to help but why i think selling at 005/006 is not smart;
    1/ New management that have proven their worth in other biotech companies in the recent past.
    2/ Management have already addressed cash burn issues and also now have some $ in the bank.
    3/ CGP products are no different than when the share price was 6c but with this management have more chance of commercial success.
    4/ Management will make decisions adding share holder wealth.
    5/ Management taking stakes in the business out of their own pocket at these levels.
    6/ Remember, current management were paid good salaries on old positions. In a company like CGP they only profit by their shares going north. They are not putting in the time and their own money to see it stay at 004-006 for a long period.

There are a few things happening and I don't mean 3 years down the track. Between March and July expect some meaningful announcements. Less shonky deals and more deals that enable CURRENT SH to share in the wealth creation.

I can't say it's going to hit 6c or 10c this year. There has been dilution in recent times but my personal feeling is during the year it will be between 1 and 2c. At such a time we should see a re-rating and then we'll go from there. So a 100-200% increase from present levels over 1-10 months is something I know I'll be happy with and don't feel it's unrealistic at all.

On a personal note, I don't have a lot of spare cash but even this week have got a greater holding in CGP at 006 and 005. I am that confident that my CGP holding is now worth more than my blue chips NAB, WOW etc - even at 005! (also, I didn't sell into recent surge to 009 and plan to not do anything for a month no matter what the price)

Hope this helps. I don't want to provide a running commentary but thought it this instance it may help you and others understand my position/comments.

let hope for good times to come :)

Samson at least give it a month...if you don't have a lot maybe top up a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.