SRZ 2.44% 2.1¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Results, page-10

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    As far as reported, no issue with met on Severn. Worley Parsons did a positive study back in 2015 & in 2018 a Steinert ore sorter was used on Severn samples successfully. ALS Burnie also performed Renison style flow sheet bench work on various drill samples successfully. Maybe it's St Dizier that was reported as the issue as its recovery was forecasted to be about 60% (could be valuable if the tin price was at higher levels) . This deposit is not included in the current study. Razorback is another possibility if they get into production (not included in the current study) - needs a few shallow holes to increase the resource & gain greater confidence. Deposit is believed to track downwards in one section (which needs further analysis).

VMS - not sure but the Tarkine nearology could be a hinderance ??? Would be nervous about this project but need more information.

Definitely a very low valuation & I did add a bit more yesterday at what I thought were bargain levels. As you say, further research is required when you are investing with your hard earned & a bit of luck/timing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $40.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.016K 335.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3782411 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 150005 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.