SRZ 10.4% 2.2¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Results, page-3

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yes, I am one of those of investors who added to the SPP but I am philosophical on several fronts regarding this matter. Yes, I could of waited for a moment even after this SPP to purchase at .008 but I am not here for the pip's & also see the importance of adding funds to explore/progress projects. Once I decide to believe in an investment, I like to take a good position & keep building if the potential is still evident.

It is always good to ask questions. Even though the share price has been eroded (as along with many in this sector), a $9 million market cap with these projects is still compelling. A bear market has not helped along with the pending "sharemageddon" that keeps getting forecasted by the various few. We still have a tin resource and at $38,000A per ton, price would make this project a very viable proposition. It will be interesting to see what price's they do allocate to the study when it is released. .

Happy with the board reshuffle as there appears to be intent to progress these projects. Long term board member, Whiting has been deposed but still invested his money. The Taylor & Boyd combination has had success in the past & I personally hope that lightning strikes again. For Boyd to jump on board is a positive as he is a well respected geophysicist in this sector which also includes the running of a successful consultancy business. Besides our resource, one compelling standout for me is the future exploration at Scamander. Just look at the past resources of Roseberry (still operational) & Hellyer (care/maintenace/?) on the other side of the island. Hopefully we can snag a similar style resource but it is very early days ! Good luck with what you decide. All in my opinion of course !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $41.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $6.433K 293.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1102100 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 93554 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.