SRZ 0.00% 2.4¢ stellar resources limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Results, page-7

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    No idea but it was planned for the last half of 2023. It will be interesting to see what their strategy is with the latest board restructure & inclusion of Boyd.

Surprised to see a mutual MLX holder observing or considering this stock. When I bought into MLX (during the distressed Nifty days), I thought this stock was an obvious choice to gain autonomy for MLX. Same metallurgy, mineralised corridor, various synergies, current mining licence & a assumption that this would of been a far better option than Rentails. I think that ship has sailed in my eye's. MLX management appears to be controlled by large shareholders, are content in building the bank & appear to be in no hurry to organically grow. Maybe it was the failure of Nifty that's made them cautious and a continued guaranteed "safe" remuneration ???. As a longer term SRZ holder, I am happy to make our own path - further patience is required but I believe Heemskirk definitely has the credentials to stand in it's own right along with it's various other projects which have very high prospectivity indicators. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.