BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Manny, doubt I'm the longest holding s/h on here, in terms of...

1. 2,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1470
    Manny, doubt I'm the longest holding s/h on here, in terms of time held, but I'd be right up there. The really lths are fortunate, as most would have bought in at very low sub 10c. Therefore, plenty of green. That said, it's been years, so opportunity lost, and inflation has to be factored in. It's been a disappointing, and frustrating stock over the journey. I still hold the first shares I bought, and continued to buy on weakness over the yrs. I'm still incredibly bullish, but now it's just in my bottom drawer. Tho I don't engage, I fully understand the frustrations/ anger/ and disappointment of other holders. I've quoted this a couple of times over the years, on different stocks, but not sure who it can be attributed to. " Know the stock ur invested in, and know why u invested " .It's a bit of a mantra for me in terms of investing. I'm very comfortable with my investment in BRN. In terms of my own personal wealth, it's substantial. My choice - and that's the most important message. We all have the ability to hold or sell. I think many on here have bought what they thought would be an overnight sensation. Good luck with that, on any share. I might do my balls. That said, I don't think I will. I think I'll clean up. Risk vs reward + patience. Each to their own. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.