PER 2.35% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan (SPP) Offer Booklet, page-86

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Had a missed call from a Sydney number yesterday maybe it was them, wish they would leave a message but good to see them using funds on telemarketing I guess (cough)...

I got the SPP offer but nothing on the shareholder presentation / roadshow apparently happening this coming Monday. Junior burger efforts IMV which then made me wonder if they only sent an invite to people who participated in the SPP I sincerely hope they wouldn't do that.

Every time I begin to get confident about buying they do something (small or big) that introduce doubts... Recently the handling of the raise, more delays on news, delays / changes to trial start and now poor comms to holders. Hard enough to navigate the environment if you dont have your own house tidy gets even harder when it doesn't have to be. Especially when they espouse such amazing experience on the team....

Anyway the previous raise saw the SP decline significantly after the raise, whilst this happens to many in this space it allows time and on probability / past performance the opportunity to buy in much lower. Small holders allocated a bunch, use a popular formula to load an automated stop loss and wait for others to take your shares when the price gets pushed down... Anyway if I miss, so be it, there's always another opportunity to investigate until they demonstrate they are better.

ifyou do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading
    GLAH
    Last edited by Deanostock: 25/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $33.95K 407.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12164 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 1366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.