NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

OK Back early and had to have a look, seems you're all taking...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    OK Back early and had to have a look, seems you're all taking this very well :)

Sure 4 could be calling, I don't know, but 1c+++ will call too.

Why I don't think it will go to 4 again (other than whole cents!

(IMHO, DYOR)

1. News, news and more good news now the last of the bad news is out of the way, and it's not as if anyone did not know it was on the cards.

2. What if Director(s) and/or staff are buying??

3. New Directors are now just around the corner.

4. NWT is doing better than we'd thought this should make for good reading once the Q2 report is released.

5. NWT can now tender for NBN, before they could not.

6. NWT can now more easily finalise the Satellite finance.

7. From above NWT will be first with a new Satellite.

8. Regardless of NBN'd decision (Govt love Optus and care little that the switch could be turned off..) however they almost have to use NWT's teleports (less to turn off) and most lightly their satellite as well.

9. As mentioned NWT are now forced to "fess up" with the real news, indeed I would go so far as to guess they must have been holding back knowing full well the markets initial reaction which so far has been calm compared to buying over the last month. Consider too, they all knew this was on the cards.

10. Newsat start being noticed in the wider press, in particular TV. This may bring a new group of punters willing to give the Aussie batterler a go..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.