NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

"..so why couldn't they find any cornerstone investors.."LOL,...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    "..so why couldn't they find any cornerstone investors.."

LOL, They could have.

Last time they did that everyone complained "Looking after their mates" so they have listened to us.

The new board understands that share holders (long term) have had a rocky road to get to this point. We're now in the right game at the right time, even the NBN have finally caught on. "Looks to Space".. etc,.

So why not give them a reward? What you asked for last time after the event.

I can hear the haters now "blah, blah" well what would they know? Did they even tell you about what's being planned? Nup. Why? Because they only know negative.

I'd guess the tone tonight will be "..Newsat is OWNED by many Aussie battlers, Newsat is a little Aussie company that has SUCEFFFULLY battled to be a force to be reckoned with in a very hard and technological industry.." (I hope it's not word-for-word!!)..

Newsat is making money, not enough to clear the qualification in time to be able to submit a plan to the NBN but now with no debt, money in the bank (more money than before) and profits building month on month you could be forgiven for thinking the batterler is winning for a change.

While not everyone can afford or want to spend $15k on more shares. Some can and afford it and will also be getting them at a discount to the CURRENT price at the time, (please wait till you as a SHARE HOLDER get the documents..) then why not.

It benefits ALL share holders, seems stupid I know but think about it would you rather NWT say Opps sorry folks we could not tender for XYZ?? Really?

I've posted long ago can you imagine question time?

"So minister you've decided to invest public money in a company that the auditors say may go broke??? LOL, LOL, Spew"

Not that the will now but it would take way longer to remove the qualification through the normal course of trading than is available to submit a tender to the NBN.

Many other reasons. Most covered. I wish it wasn't necessary but how many companies will have cash in the bank and no debt?

If the issue succeeds the qualification will be removed after Q2 results shortly.

Note too that most companies that fail do not have "Qualified Accounts" and many auditors won't qualify the accounts as it can be a self fulfilling prophecy.

It's been pointed out a while ago that whatever dilution happens is overtaken by any up tick in the price. So 6-7 = No problems and when "we" see 1c+++ it's party time.

Have just a little more faith. If you know the big picture you would IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.