FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan to Raise $25 million, page-153

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    By the time they are done with this much vaunted "ramp up" it will have cost 17 billion and Tony Hawk will be there.

First it was to be funded from tailings, admittedly the timeline wasn't nailed down.

Then the Life of mine plan in May DID nail down the timeline. Half of production 2022 from Morila and basically the lot from Morila from 2023.

Then during one of several truimphant honour-lap-taking webinars it was - brrr errrr maybe errrr a small raising for some roads or something errr might raise some debt errr *cough*

Then it was a chunky pig trough raise of $47 million (but you should definitely be happy with an SPP for $25 million you peasant holders, also at a much higher price ) for the Euroz mates down the street, who having been tipped off on the plan, had already sold into the (what should have been) good news of Goulamina partnership and various gold drilling results etc.

Now we don't even get drill results or webinars, we just get told that because of reasons, again, you should be happy to be diluted. Morila needs more ramps, Goulamina needs stuff for some reason and Gangfeng aren't contributing from what I can see.

This decision, as with any other decision, should stand on it's own. Talking about share prices etc is a total red herring when there are so many factors at play that contribute to SP. As others have mentioned saying this stock went up 2000% so management are great is junk when the sector peers put on 200,000%. That's just one component. Is the raise good for right now with the situation we have and what the forseeable future suggests?

$25 million odd bought almost an entire mine last year, now it buys some nebulous talk about stuff that we got told was happening months ago. This is the issue for me. In fact it's so general in nature I'm inclined to think that maybe something is happening behind the scenes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.