FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan to Raise $25 million, page-303

1. 5,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423
    SPP Shares commence trading 29th Nov. The updated DFS will be out not long after in Dec which will give the SP a boost.
    The DFS will be a cure for any SP dip after the new shares start trading. I doubt we will have to wait long. Some will likely wait to take profit after the DFS is announced.
    From the Quarterly:
    " Updated DFS
    The DFS for Goulamina reported a pre-tax NPV (8%) of approximately A$1.7 billion using a price of US$666 per
    tonne of 6% minimum Li2O spodumene concentrate3
    . Current spodumene prices are circa US$1,000 per tonne
    or more, with strong lithium demand expected for some time.
    The Updated DFS process has included identifying opportunities to enable a cost effective and timely
    incorporation of the infrastructure required to increase plant capacity to 4Mtpa as part of a potential Stage 2
    expansion. Firefinch with its engineer, Lycopodium, are on track to deliver the Updated DFS report in December
    2021."
    The costs of the Plant upgrade will be included. It follow that the plan to increase production to 4mtpa will be included. I am not sure whether the output increase will be from day 1 or be introduced after a year or more. We can't include the extra 75% increase in tonnage until its drilled however we can reduce the 23 year mine life until it is drilled.
    So at mainly 4mpta (or 2mtpa followed by 4mtpa a year or 2.3 later) we will temporarily reduce mine life from 23 years to 12 to say 14 years.
    The effect on NPV will be very noticeable as money now or in 11 years is worth way more than money in 23 years.
    Also note from the Quarterly Lithium prices are circa $US1000 . The DFS will likely include a higher amount than this.
    I expect a decent increase in the NPV with a further update after drilling is completed.
    After reading the Quarterly i topped up at 61 cents fearing a scaleback which seems very possible even after some overs are accepted.
    The Quarterly comments meant the planned increase was not a dream but real and happening soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.