FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

You say retail are fickle but institutions (which for FFX would...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    You say retail are fickle but institutions (which for FFX would mean another placement with Euroz) have diamond hands?

Not sure about that assumption, I'm also not so sure about the gold price supporting this move per se either, the gold price vs FFX chart doesn't correlate that well but I take the point that the rhetoric earlier (that is conveniently forgotten these days) is that CRs wouldn't be needed, which definitely supports the price as you say.

Perhaps the SC6/LiOH price surge has helped more so than gold? The turnaround in sentiment on Goulamina within a year has been nothing short of astonishing and earlier stage explorers without licenses, offtakes, partners, funding or anything are at lofty heights. Maybe this CR signals to those that want in on LLL that this is the time, there are no more potential clunker announcement surprises for the SP from here to the spin off, so 58c is the basement, maybe underground level.

Your conspiracy theory about this method being a stealth way to raise extra for an acquisition sure is tasty though. Having looked at the Barrick holdings in the area that don't meet their criteria to hang on to, Tongon is the last to qualify that might be up on the block from them. Of course there are other options non Barrick as well. Have you given up on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.