SGQ 1.96% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Greetings stayer,I guess I agree with much of how you now view...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Greetings stayer,

I guess I agree with much of how you now view the situation in SGQ, however I thought I'd clear some of the perceived thinking some shareholders have been expressing over the past few months, which may help the focus on the forthcoming events

To those who would be content with 5 or 10 or 20% profit from SGQ and keep talking about trading immediately after an announcement, I’m afraid they haven’t understood what this play is all about. The reason being is that as we have said ad nauseum about the current situation, this is an exploration situation which will either make the company a leader in mining centers eventually, or, if the results from the first 6 or so holes are duds, the share price will tank to anonymity so quickly, I doubt you will have a chance to place a sell order no matter who your broker is. So, I say to the posters who are treating this issue as another opportunity for making a so-called quick buck of up to 20% on your money, do some more reading of all the recent ASX releases including the SPP’s and look at it for what it is, a make or break situation.

Oh, and incidentally, what is wrong with praising people when there is merit in giving praise to? John Prineas and the small team comprising the board, have really demonstrated professionalism and that they have a very strong belief in the loyalty of their day to day small investors, particularly with this CR and dealing with the current world situation. They could have easily said, blow the small shareholder and let us put our focus in the institutions and the so-called sophisticated investors. Instead they chose to consider the underdog.

And while we are at it, let us not focus on petty talk about tall poppy syndrome vernacular and quibble over salary increases etc., this team earns every single dollar of their remuneration and really, in the scheme of things, they are in the low ranks of salary structures, and you don’t see them dipping in the trough for the old pals act for arranging a CR as is common with some of the juniors. MOVE ON!!

So, tomorrow is final open day for the SPP and I guess from next week we will either start on the way to prosperity, or we will head towards obliteration. That is exploration. Technically for me, it all points towards success and prosperity. LET US FOOCUS ON THAT!!!

Best wishes to all in SGQ.

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $10.71K 418.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1951317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 433400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.