GTR 0.00% 0.4¢ gti energy ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Update, page-38

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

The price of the SPP is the same as the 708 Placement, Its underwritten but that's a good thing as the company gets the money it needs to continue to explore the ground .

the brokers did get a pile of options but then they arranged the placement and underwrote the SPP,

Maybe the company could have hung on longer and not raised but if the money is there and the price is reasonable it makes sense to take it.

The SPP is there for holders if they want to participate and prevent or minimize dilution. At least we have the option to participate and you can wait until the last day to decide but there is always the risk of getting scaled back depending on demand. If the price remains where it is and no more news or jump in the U price then you may well get the full amount you subscribe for

I dont see think this raise as unfair to us shareholders and it makes sense to do it Price seems reasonable given the early stage of the company .

Sure it would have been nice to get a free attaching option in the SPP but that was not given to the 708s either/ Only the brokers got options as part of their fee. Usually, free attaching options are needed because the raise is a difficult sell. They just did not need to give that extra incentive. you can always call Bruce and ask him why and see what he says about the raise He seems like an open and honest guy. i cant really see anything wrong here. Looks like a stock standard WA junior explorer raise IMO but others clearly see it differently and may have had better experiences with other companies in the past

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 41340137 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6802675 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.