ALR 20.0% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Tigers, as you probably know directors can buy shares within the...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Tigers, as you probably know directors can buy shares within the listing rules dictated by the asx. I'm not a 100% up to date on the exact rules or limitations of these but generally, price sensitive news will not come into play immediately after these changes otherwise the director/s will be hit for a please explain and/or possible prosecution.

That said! I would think the rules around disclosure would have a bit of a grey area to it, which can be open to interpretation and manipulated within reason.

For an example... releasing results about the idiosyncrasies of every hole drilled would inundate the daily announcement pages with unnecessary info, wasting everybody's time for no good reason. Personally I would much rather see results for 4 holes than a single, which dramatically increases the chance of a favourable outcome.

As mentioned before I would like to see the 80% secured before results but believe the disclosure obligations might be a stretch.

Hopefully someone on this forum could better explain the ramifications around the change of directors interests and disclosure obligations as it is not my field of expertise.

I have been following this stock for a number of years and it would seem that finally all the moons are aligning. Generally I wait for results before entering but the reward here are too significant to ignore.

Good luck fellow holders and thank you for all for your valuable insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.098K 519.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11746954 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16675231 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.