DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan , page-10

1. 1,396 Posts.
    well albie, other then the obvious:

1.of shareholders having peace of mind their own directors have also taken personal financial risk:

2.albie lets say u were a paid consultant of INT, and spruiking fantastic budgets of 16mill per annum.. which if hit would have seen the stock increase at least 5 fold. well u would back ur own words and beliefs would u not? and buy some stock as well? as opposed to buying a flash car or other side investments with ur consultancy fee?

3. if were consultin at INT albie and selling to me how fantastic the next 12mths would be.. and yet choosing to invest ur own funds elsewhere, well that says alot to me about ur own personal belief in ur own words?

freedom of choice of course, everyones entitled to spend their own cash as they please. but its not a good look if ur promising me a 500% return and yet u urself, as example go buy into another investment that doesnt promise that level of return? it shows u either dont beleive what ur selling.. or ur very conservative with ur own funds..

how can expect a large take up as a leader when everyone is also observing ur own actions as well as ur words? and ur own investment actions arent in support of ur words?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.