AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Agree with both your posts carmat. Prosperity, I am getting well...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    Agree with both your posts carmat.

Prosperity, I am getting well annoyed with your persistent refusal to look at any perspective other than your own and your freely issued insults.

I do not "ramp" AZS, I give an alternate view and I give a full explanation of my rationale for my posts.  Your persistent refusal to engage with that rationale, including facts that I post tends to indicate you might be doing the opposite.

If you look at the stocks on my watchlist, I don't post on all of them frequently, some not at all. If the discussion is already full of a range of views there is often no need for me to add, so I do TUs instead.

This is not the case with the AZS thread, which has weary LT holders, traders and the usual people with an agenda and it has been overwhelmingly negative on the stock, IMO often unfairly.

I am not obliged to look at 11 years of AZS history, it's not definitive for me.

Repeat:
    I focus on stocks which are IMO undervalued, and likely to turn the other way in the medium term. I am not a trader.  I have no association with AZS management other than as a shareholder.

Next time you accuse me of ramping, I will definitely TOU you.

Attack is the best form of defence, and by requiring me to defend myself against personal attack, you continually deflect attention from the argument and your own possible motives.

People should be able to see what is really going on here.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 15/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.