NAN 1.36% $2.99 nanosonics limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-2

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Is anyone participating in this SPP? I'm hesitant too, because I don't want my limited capital tied up when its highly likely I wont get the shares I applied for. Its a positive that NAN will be entering the ASX200 soon, because there will be funds buying this. But the SP has run hard over the last few months, and now there's been 25mil+3 raised, and if the general market turns down we will be prone to a decent pull back imo. I am very positive on the future of this stock, but I'm worried the next quarterly will show a significant increase in expenses from the addition of sales staff, and a decent reduction in sales due to the transition to Direct Sales arrangement. What are peoples thoughts? I certainly see the share price being over $2 in a years time, but most of that movement will be towards the end of this year and into early 2016 imo when the benefits of direct sales should begin to show fruits and news on the next generation trophon should be announced as well as other potential platform products, and sales in Japan kicking off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.040(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $905.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.98 $3.04 $2.96 $3.563M 1.185M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18897 $2.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 7344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.