M4M 0.00% 3.1¢ macro metals limited

Ok everybody let’s settle down. I had a pre planned ( 4 weeks...

1. 778 Posts.
    Ok everybody let’s settle down.
    I had a pre planned ( 4 weeks ago)lunch today with some major players in this KFE investment. Discussions centered around Tuesdays announcement and what it means going forward. Let’s just say that these guys were very happy with the way the technical side of things are progressing, and if the guru of FE in Australia says “he is pleased with the results from SA”, then we should all be very excited
    Re the corporate side of the ledger and the CR....what a shamozzle.
    the cash could have been raised by offering the discount to all punters and not just “sophisticated investors”,and in a time frame that would have suited ongoing accounting issues.
    My info is similar to OX, in that there were a lot of major holders that were not even notified re the CR.
    I would have thought at this crucial time in the company’s development, these “Corporate decisions “might be better thought out.
    Anyway, the future is what we should all be concentrating on, and in my view, it’s looking very, very positive
    GLTAH.
    Ps You won’t hear too much from me in the future. I’m going to sit back and enjoy the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 624537 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.14am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.