BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-26

1. 8,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Everyoneiswaitingforsomedecentnewstodropthatisall..thentheSPcanmove...amatteroftime(fullfinanceapproval,dealannornextquarterlytoshowontrackforbreakeven)UntilthenfearanduncertaintyrulestheSP.

Peoplewillassessanddetermineifworththeriskisworththereward.Orwaituntilafterthenextdecentannouncementtoreassess.Couldwellbe31stOctattheearliest.

ItpurelycomesdowntopersonalrisklevelsandunderstandingwherethisbusinessisatanddoyoutrustthecompanytojustkeeprunningLIFXasithasbeenrunning-forward.
    In FY18 Lifx had operating expenses of approximately $3.7m per qtr. In the June qtr 2019, Lifx appear to have had operating expenses of approximately $5.0m.

In the June qtr 2019, the first qtr under BUD's ownership, Lifx appears to have had their largest quarterly loss.

In my opinion BUD needs to cut expenses across the whole business, which is something they have not been good at previously.

Having to raise cash so soon after the last raising does not make me feel confident of a good September quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.