RFG 1.45% 7.0¢ retail food group limited

Having spent over 15 years working in the stockbroking industry...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    Having spent over 15 years working in the stockbroking industry I have seen more than my fair share of capital market antics. Let me tell you the theory I proposed has happened before and will no doubt happen again.

Anyone investing in the share market knows it's a forward looking vehicle. The placement and SPP are done. The market knows this and has already factored it in. This is not new news.

Agree that the debt issue has been dealt with. But I think you are a little misinformed as to the current environment for retail, hospitality, shopping centres, consumer confidence and the franchise industry etc. Not to mention what the drought is doing for the price of raw ingredients. For example things like flour, rice and chicken have all increased by 20 to 30% in the last few weeks.

PG has been with the company for over a year now. IMO he hasn't done much on the operational side of things. Yes he has final sorted the debt out but at the expense of current shareholders. He had plenty is opportunity to raise funds at a much higher price but didn't.

I be watching the store numbers count in the next report. This is key to the business turning around.

But hey as my options are absolutely unhelpful in calling this stock a sell for over 2 years, I'm interested in your views on why the prospects of this company have never been better?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $695.7K 10.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 583799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ 1276314
Last updated 15.48pm 10/05/2024 ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.