KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-28

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I cannot see them closing early. The thought has run through my mind many times but when you consider how well it reads...

"DW8 SPP was heavily oversubscribed that existing holders applied for a total of 20.1M with a participation rate of 78.9% of retail holders. With such huge demand DW8 has decided to increase the cap to 1.5M to allow loyal holders the benefit of obtaining shares at never to be seen again prices with a current market up price of 40%".

So they could close early once the cap is reached but why would you when you can capture the demand in another positive announcement, and if anyone knows how to run with a good story it's DW8! I've seen this quite a few times with other SPPs this year - it initially pisses off the holders who get heavily scaled back from their original ask but the market loves the spin of huge demand, and the other positive it stops that SP dump once the shares go to market because no one holder will see a great deal from it - it will be evenly spread amongst all of us.

I'll be BPAYing the day before close and expecting most of it back in my cash account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.