TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-75

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    No one knows if it will be fully or over subscribed. No one knows if scale back will be needed, No one knows the value placed on the factors in the scale back claus. No one knows the outcome, hence speculation. I refer you to the last sentence of the scaleback paragraph, date is mentioned as a factor. Its a factor I can control so i applied on the 21st. You do you celts & i wish you all the best.

A very merry Christmas & Happy Yule to everyone

Scale back: The Board reserves the right to reject or scale back any applications in
    whole or in part (Scale back). If there is a Scale back, you may not receive all the
    New Shares for which you have applied. The Company may in its absolute discretion
    determine to apply the Scale back to the extent and in the manner it sees fit, which
    may include taking into account a number of factors such as the size of your
    shareholding at the Record Date, the extent to which you have sold or purchased
    Shares since the Record Date, whether you have multiple registered holdings, the
    date on which your application was made and the total applications received from

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.