ENX 0.00% 1.5¢ enegex limited

I am not disappointed in the least. If you look at the Enegex 5...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I am not disappointed in the least. If you look at the Enegex 5 projects' pipeline, the progress is still at stage 3 - define targets. This is followed by stage 4 - test target. No expensive drilling yet until we have the targets. The immediate plan in the presentation reads:

● Incoming datasets & data compilation to underpin near term target generative activities that will define Enegex’s forward exploration framework
    ● Near term objectives to define drill targets at Priority Projects Miamoon & Miling following:
    ○ Gravity survey, inversion modelling & interpretation
    ○ Geochemical sampling field program
    ● Advancing the southern Walebing, Goomalling & Green Hills projects to define targets for follow up including:
    ○ Interpretation of WorldView-3 satellite & spectral data & development of base maps
    ○ Seismic interpretation & results
    ○ Integration of historical, magnetic and new data sets to define first pass target for field checking & follow up"

Whilst all this activity is taking place, our neighbours are continuing their projects and adding to the increased understanding of the areas. This all "sounds like a plan" and one that will add value to Enegex. DYOR IMHO biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66801 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 219733 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.