ZIP 0.14% $1.75 zip co limited..

I know there's enough down-rampers here, most of whom are salty...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I know there's enough down-rampers here, most of whom are salty - I'm one of them. Didn't lose any money, fortunately, but didn't sell at the top either. Just plenty of crankiness to offload re the mismanagement and mistreatment of retail investors. That aside.

Has there ever been any bigger lesson on dilution, shorting, and delta-hedging ever? Anyone following closely would have learned so much from this stock - and it's likely to set you up well (if you watched closely) for future gains.

I do hope for all the in-deep holders that the SP reverses, remembering that often fundamentals mean nothing, given the ASX is a popularity contest. The public have been educated so well by the ZIP ride on the creepy actions of directors filling their pockets, and corporations (BOA etc.) milking retail holders. Who in their right mind would keep holding a stock that continually dilutes and can't afford to run without it? Who would hold on to a stock when BOA come on in, then out, then in, then out - manipulating the hell out of the SP? Many a lessons learned, and many shared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.003(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.946B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.80 $1.72 $14.74M 8.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 20778 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 44670 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.