EOS 3.16% $1.47 electro optic systems holdings limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-34

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Hey that's funny!

I sold my remaining shares prior to EOFY for a tax loss. But I was still on the register, so I received my SPP email. I filled out my application and lodged it. I haven't made payment and don't intend to unless as you say, there's a big turnaround. Can't see that happening happening in the next 5 or 6 days, or before the 19th. If there was a chance, Ben would still be CEO. But he's not. Therefore, even the 90 cent 'sale' has no current appeal (unless you're a risk averse gambler).

But turnaround stories rarely turnaround. I'd be happy to sit back and watch this go up before looking at it. Like you, suffered enough losses.

But it's still a dog. Has been for a long time and except for the spike in 2019, it's done not a lot in 20 years. It's always "if this"..."if that"..but in a speculative and positive light.

On the flip side, what 'if' they don't get real funding for Spacelink? What 'if' they have to give up the spectrum? What 'if' they go bankrupt? Looking at what's happening right now, what potential suitors would be looking to invest in EOS given their own volatility - never mind the general volatility in markets overall? Sure...SOL bought in, but they already had a stake. Ashtray change for them. They lose...tax write off. No biggie for them. But if you had big corporate dollars, would you risk it by investing in a fragmented company that's potentially on the cusp of going broke? Like you say...HANWHA. Everything rests with Hanwha. If your best friend or your mother asked you to invest money for them, would you invest it in EOS?

But hey, each to their own. Good luck to ya. I hope ya win. It'd be really nice for you to recoup your losses. You've already lost many thousands of dollars based on empty promises. May as well go around again because the only way is up from here...right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EOS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.045(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $283.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.49 $1.41 $1.128M 779.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 3632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EOS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.