CAN 0.00% 2.8¢ cann group limited

I know, I know it's hard to understand the...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I know, I know it's hard to understand the difference/purpose between the two facilities, and the northern as well. I'll spare you details because the main point is that they're in a position where they're forced to sell to survive. It's not an intentional trade-up situation you might be thinking. Lots of investment and strategy was placed into Southern. As stated in their quarterly report, they are depending on this sale and the latest cap raise to sustain operations. So that is what is needed to survive. To get out of the hole, obviously need that big contract and then for people to buy the OTC product going forward.
    Yes, I copped it but got out ages ago once the first round of lay-offs happened and I realised they were mismanaging finances. The only shares I currently hold are the ones they gave me for Christmas, worth about $230 currently. Tricky, incompetent, call them what you will. Ultimately their eyes were too big for their stomach and that's how they arrived at this situation. But with a new CEO, hopefully they can turn the corner and leave the past behind. The whole industry is struggling, so comparatively they aren't that bad I suppose. But why would you invest now when their track record is so poor, the finances are up shit creek, and the future prospects are largely unknown? I don't know about you, but I'd rather put my money to better use. Also there is at least one competitor who is miles ahead in clinical trials and in much better financial shape. The heat is on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $34.95K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19642 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 17025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.