CAN 3.13% 3.1¢ cann group limited

Great research Professor. You are correct. For the entire time...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great research Professor. You are correct. For the entire time before Mildura, Southern was growing, harvesting and packaging cannmabis flower, then shipping some of it off to. 3rd party for processing. But the Southern Facility is an advanced indoor grow facility. It is more controlled than Mildura for those high-end hygro flower grows. It is also a perfect testing ground for new genetics in a production setting. Can't do that at Northern because it's a shit box from like four decades ago. So, before going crazy on a production of a massive crop at Mildura, you can test it out first at Southern to get a good idea of the yield and sort out any teething issues of the cultivar (there are heaps!).
    So in essence they will lose their testing ground and a supercontrolled grow environment for speciality products.
    So much money poured into it. They better get their moneys worth. Also, what happened to all that product, all the yield that didn't go to the 3rd party processing plant? Hrmm?
    There must be heaps of it after all these years. Would be good to know what they plan to do with it or if it even can be salvaged for something.
    The lack of transparency is warranted in this space competitive space i guess, but man it makes it hard to invest in, you're really going in half blind with Cann.
    The other company I was looking at was IHL. They have 3 or more clinical trials at either phase 2 or phase 1, but they are collaborating with the FDA and their formulations are more complex than simple low dose CBD, which is really a gimmick tbh. Also, they have $33M cash and no debt. NFA NFA NFA
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $14.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $21.29K 685.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 324250 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 269882 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.