BUX 4.76% 6.0¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-12

1. 10,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2836
    Where would I be without good mates to keep my feet on the ground ?? No seriously !!

Yep there is a long way to go, and all exploration is risky. That's the excitement, it keeps me alive.

Cooper Wolf. The story was it was ignored for decades, perhaps thought to be too deep and low grade, although it is huge - BUX thought otherwise, did some surface work and found a new area of outcrop and immediately staked some new claims, and did the initial work to extend yet further ! All that is my memory.

Now with IGO on board we will see steady and carefully planned exploration to confirm historical results and extend to depth looking for mother.

My investment thesis is that there is a high likelihood of a monster Cu deposit there, mainly because of the location and nearology to other huge long life mines, and that between BUX and IGO the probability of actual exploration success (ie of finding what is actually there) is excellent.

I'll leave the graphite to others !! I've gotta go looking at new gold. Lol, life's good. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.