TLG 10.1% 62.8¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan, page-44

1. 13,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    It certainly is. A once useful forum subverted by the likes of you. At the start of the Special Military Operation, I could see that Swedish and European political actions did not bode well for Talga and it needed to be said. Events have proved I was correct, even more than what I thought ( I foolishly continued holding) Now I don't really care, the share price will do whatever it will do and I just like to throw the cat amongst the pigeons and watch you all react.

MOSCOW, November 8. /TASS/. The United States is bankrupting its European vassals while continuing to purchase uranium and key minerals from Russia, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Wednesday.

"Washington is essentially ruining its European vassals and allowing its military-industrial complex to earn money. It imposed and continues to impose expensive American liquefied natural gas on the European Union, and with its selfish laws forces European companies to transfer enterprises overseas to where base costs are lower. While forcing the EU to abandon everything Russian, Washington continues to buy uranium and other critical materials from Russia," he said.

Lavrov added that businesses in European countries lost at least 250 bln euro due to Western sanctions imposed against Russia. "Over the past year and a half, according to very conservative estimates, European business has lost up to 250 bln euro due to Western unilateral sanctions, which is a large figure," he said.
    US destroys Europe, but continues to buy materials, uranium from Russia — Lavrov - Business & Economy - TASS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.8¢
Change
0.058(10.1%)
Mkt cap ! $229.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 63.0¢ 58.5¢ $765.9K 1.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8611 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 22804 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.