AMD 0.00% 0.4¢ arrow minerals ltd

They are funded, and drilling high grade material with 3 more...

1. 12,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    They are funded, and drilling high grade material with 3 more rigs coming. Why the hell would it retrace 80- 90%?
    Some of the flippers who get stock at 0.001 might let some go. Flanners has been around. He knows how to handle a markets expectations. This will have news into that stock coming out. What ever the small punter thinks wont really matter if he hits the right stuff. He has friends in high places. I suspect that this will play out like Atlas2. Drill, define resource, JV or off take and then the rerate. The next raising will be above this price. He wont be doing super cheap 'get set' placements any longer. A 62% FE surface outcrop isnt happening in Oz any longer. 50m tons of that stuff means a X times in any language. The Chinese will do an offtake or fund the mine if it adds up imo. Non of the director paper is coming out. A lot of the placement stock wont be either imo. The smaller holders will be the liquidity for the larger traders at some. I think the current selling is what to expect. I am going to chip away on the dips. good luck. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $97.15K 32.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 29490000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 87733619 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.